ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Meeting Thursday

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Meeting Thursday
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 06:33:11 -0300

Hi,
just to let you know that I will not be able to participate remotely in the
travel meeting.
(I will attend the wrap up session and presentation on Friday morning as
backup if Chuck needs it.)
As ICANN staff requested the meeting, it could be good to know if some of us
are going or tell them that we are not available so they can rearrange their
agenda.
Regards and congratulations Stéphane for a great job today in the open
council meeting.
Olga