ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

RE: [gnso-travel-dt] Chair Travel Funding

  • To: gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-travel-dt] Chair Travel Funding
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:15:14 -0700

Specifically regarding travel funding for this, I personally don't think
it is appropriate. Given the RrSG views on travel funding in general,
that would likely be the SG's position.

Beyond the travel funding issue, is it appropriate for the Chair to
accept engagements representing the Council without Council approval? I
would think at the least, the Council should be informed as to what the
topic of discussion is and what the Chair intends to say/present to be
sure it is in line overall with the Council views/opinions.

Tim