ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: TRAVEL DRAFTING TEAM COMMENTS NEEDED - Travel funding request from the Vertical Integration WG co-chairs

  • To: gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: TRAVEL DRAFTING TEAM COMMENTS NEEDED - Travel funding request from the Vertical Integration WG co-chairs
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 14:54:58 -0400

Hi

I believe it would set a precedent.  Perhaps not a bad precedent, but one that
would need to be budgeted for as most WG chairs need to get to the meeting and
some of them do not have persistent sources of support.

Is there money in the budget that is not being used by one of the SGs?  If so
perhaps that SG could be asked to do this with its ability to re-allocate funds
as they desire.

a.