ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Action Items From Today's Call

  • To: 'Stéphane Van Gelder' <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Action Items From Today's Call
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:07:45 -0400

It would be easy - but very time consuming - to identify individual
respondents.  You'd have to review the captions of all decisions; in most
cases, it will be clear from the face of the caption whether the respondent is
an individual or not.

Because contact details for the parties aren't included in the UDRP, you'd have
to then obtain the contact details for individual respondents - either from the
provider or through an independent Internet search.