ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Action Items From Today's UDRP-DT Call

  • To: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Action Items From Today's UDRP-DT Call
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:50:48 -0400

Another academic who is familiar with the UDRP is Eric Goldman (Santa
Clara). I know him quite well and can ask him informally if he'd be
available and would like to participate.

It's true that neither Michaels F nor G have done much recent academic
work on UDRP issues - Geist does track studies and updates though. I can
also ask him if folks would like, although maybe I won't if we agree on
asking Konstantinos and Eric.

Let me know,
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>