ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

[gnso-udrp-dt] Additional Recommendations for Speakers to Consider

  • To: "gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-udrp-dt] Additional Recommendations for Speakers to Consider
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:47:09 -0700

Dear All,
UDRP related appearances,  I received the following information:
>From the NAF, the following names are submitted in addition to the other names
>submitted earlier:
Complainant Counsel:
James Davis  (Arent Fox)
Molly Buck Richard or Jim Struthers (Richard Law Group)

Respondent Counsel:
Ari Goldberger

For Panelists:
Judge James Carmody

Response from the Czech Arbitration Court:

David Haarz as an outside counsel of Complainants
John Berryhill as an outside counsel of Respondents

With regard to the panelists with most appearances, they note that they do as
much as possible to distribute cases equally so none of their panelists has
significantly more appearances than the others. They recommend their panelist
Matthew Harris to be contacted as possible speaker.

Response from the Registrar Stakeholder Group:

Statton Hammock, from Network Solutions.
In my inquiry, I requested a response by COB today to allow for the speaker
list to be finalized  on tomorrow's call.   I'll forward any additional
Best Regards,
Margie
________

Margie Milam