ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

Re: [gnso-udrp-dt] Short List for Final Approval by COB Today

  • To: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <margie.milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-udrp-dt] Short List for Final Approval by COB Today
  • From: "Taylor, David" <David.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 18:40:48 +0200

From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 06:25 PM
To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>

Did this list get OK'd this morning?

Berard

        -------- Original Message --------
        From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>;
        Date: Fri, April 29, 2011 9:03 am
        To: "gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>

        Dear All,

        Here is the final proposed list of speakers on today’s call.     Please
respond by COB today if you have objections to this approach.   I plan to send
invitations to these individuals on Monday morning.

        Also, please respond to the Doodle for another call next week Monday or
Tuesday to finalize format and final details for the Webinar.

        Best Regards,

        Margie
        _______

        Margie Milam
        Senior Policy Counselor
        ICANN
        ________

        Speakers-
        UDRP Providers (4) -  each will select their speaker

        Panelists- (5)
        David Bernstein,  Tony Willoughby, Mathew Harris
        One to be selected by NAF from their recommended names (Carmody, Able
or Saffron)
        One to be selected by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
(HKIAC) from their list (Wu, To or Yun)

        Complainants/counsel (2)
        Paul McGrady
        Amy Gessner (BMW)

        Respondents/Counsel (2)
        John Berryhill
        One to be selected from HKIAC’s list (Lai qi xing or Huhongliang /
Gaolanfang)

        Academics (2)
        Konstantinos Komaitis
        Cédric Manara, EDHEC