ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Fabulous

  • Subject: RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Fabulous
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 18:06:41 -0400

I think this is definitely an occasion where adding my Ditto to the
congratulatory chorus is not only forgivable, but warranted!

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the
Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>