ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Take 2 - DOODLE / UDRP DT call next week

  • To: "David Taylor" <David.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gisella Gruber-White" <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, "UDRP DT" <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-udrp-dt] Take 2 - DOODLE / UDRP DT call next week
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:04:28 -0400

Unless you're in Australia, mate :) :)

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>

From: "Taylor, David" <David.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:"Gisella Gruber-White" <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, "UDRP DT"
<gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/25/2011 12:17 PM

Correction, today, 25 May at 16:00 UTC.  At least I know what day it is
.-))?

Dr. David Taylor
Partner
Hogan Lovells International LLP