ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

Re: [gnso-udrp-dt] RE: Update on the Singapore Meeting Session on the UDRP

  • To: "'krosette@xxxxxxx'" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jeff Neuman" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-udrp-dt] RE: Update on the Singapore Meeting Session on the UDRP
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:20:41 -0400

Thanks for suggesting me, Tim - if the rest of the team thinks it may be
better to have me (academic, GNSO Council) moderate instead of Jonathan
(who may be perceived by some in the GNSO/ICANN community to be from the
TM/rights-holder community), I'd be happy to do so.

(but I won't take it personally if folks prefer to go with Jonathan :)

As for Susan Kawaguchi, since David Bernstein will not be in Singapore,
would we want to consider her as a panelist? Or would that stir up the
"we need more broadly representative Registrants" hornet's nest?

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>

From: <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:"Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>,
<owner-gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>,