Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Brian's contribution to definitional debates
- To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Brian's contribution to definitional debates
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:23:42 +0100
Brian has just resent his previous message to the list. The archives for this
list are here: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-vi-feb10/
Just a recap of the action items we have set for ourselves on tonight's call:
- Milton and Avri will propose an edited obj 5. The team will respond with a
view to reaching consensus by tomorrow if possible.
- Brian will work with Margie to refine the definitions and submit those to the
At this stage, I think it is unreasonable to aim for Feb 23rd as a cutoff date
for comments from your various groups. I propose we set two dates. The first is
a cutoff date for any further revisions to the charter (i.e. the work listed
above, for this Friday (19)). That would mean that we aim to have a final
charter by then. The second would be A cutoff date for comments from your
groups by next Friday (26). So that would mean I could then send to Council a
final charter agreed-upon by this team, on Monday March 1.
I hope that is Ok for everyone.
Le 17 févr. 2010 à 20:16, Milton L Mueller a écrit :
> Could someone provide me with a link to the archive of this list? I want to
> see what messages from Brian Cute I have been missing.
> Another helpful possibility would be for Brian to forward to me those earlier
> contributions he made discussing the definitions.