ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Participation on the Vertical Integration Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group

  • To: "gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Participation on the Vertical Integration Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:06:17 -0700

-----Original Message-----
Forwarded From: Ruslan Sattarov

All,

My name is Ruslan Sattarov, I represent Russian registrar -
JSC  Regional Network Information Center dba RU-CENTER.

I would like to participate in the Vertical Integration Policy
Development Process (PDP) Working Group as a volunteer.

Please see my Statement of Interest for your information.

Sattarov Ruslan - Statement of Interest

I am International Operations&Project Manager of RU-CENTER
a Russian company based in Moscow, which is ICANN accredited Registrar,
and voting member of the Registrar Constituency.

I am working as a project manager, RU-CENTER contact for Registries and
contact for feedback for end users.

I have no financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that
are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN
has a transaction, contract, or other  arrangement.

I have no direct interest in the outcome of any GNSO policy development,
top managers of RU-CENTER may have such interest.

I am not an officer, director, consultant, or employee of any other
member of this working team, any group, constituency or person(s).

End Statement of Interest

If you have any questions I am happy to answer them.

Best Regards,
Ruslan Sattarov
Project Manager
RU-CENTER (http://www.nic.ru)