ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week

  • To: "icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:23:18 -0400

I agree with Mike.

I would also add the positions various groups have expressed in addition to
what staff chose to include in DAG v. 3.  For example, the RySG supermajority
submitted an option on this issue, but that was not included, for whatever
reason (and without explanation), by ICANN staff in DAG v. 3.  I will send this
around shortly so we can put it on the Wiki.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.