ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Draft agenda for the VI WG call next week
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:18:33 -0400

Ken Stubbs wrote:

I support Kristina's comments below..

On 3/18/2010 1:08 PM, Rosette, Kristina wrote:
I would prefer that we not spend our first call discussing this issue.  Only
the Council can set size limits (see the STI resolution, for example).  It
didn't.  I hope it's safe to say that we all agree that there is a lot to do in
a short period of time.  I would personally prefer that we not spend any of
that short period of time on an issue on which I doubt very much we can agree.