ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration subscribers to Working Group

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration subscribers to Working Group
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:05:20 -0400

Please note that you may reduce the count by one.  I am listed only because I
am Council Chair and as such will be cc'd on all list communications.  I do not
have time to actively participate in all working groups and this is not
exception.  I will watch at a fairly high level and will certainly try to
provide assistance if I am asked.

Chuck