ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Vertical Integration WG SoI for Paul Diaz

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Vertical Integration WG SoI for Paul Diaz
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:12:58 -0700

Forwarded From: Diaz, Paul

1.   Current vocation, employer and position
I am a full-time employee of Network Solutions, LLC.  Network Solutions also
has two affiliated ICANN-accredited registrars, NameSecure L.L.C. and TLDS
L.L.C d/b/a SRSplus.  All of these entities are owned by global growth equity
firm General Atlantic.  I currently serve as Network Solutions' Policy & Ethics
Manager.

Type of work performed in 1 above
My daily responsibilities include handling ICANN-related issues, corporate
advocacy at the federal, state and local levels, and administering the
Company's business ethics program.

Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest in
registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in ICANN
policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other
arrangement.
I have no financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest in
Network Solutions, its affiliated registrars, joint venture partners, or in any
current registry operator.  To the best of my knowledge, I have no ownership
interest in any entity that currently has business before the GNSO or ICANN.

Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN policy development outcomes.
Are you representing other parties?
My commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development outcomes is focused on
their potential impacts on Network Solutions, its affiliated registrars, and
its joint venture initiatives.

Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other group,
constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as an advisory
group team member.
None.

Geographic Region associated with the nationality of volunteer (Africa, North
America, Latin America/Caribbean, Asia/Australia/Pacific and Europe)
North America.

Stakeholder Group(s) in which volunteer currently participates within the ICANN
organization.
Registrar Stakeholder Group.