ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Vertical Integration Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Vertical Integration Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:42:27 -0700

Forwarded From: Roberto Gaetano

I would like to participate in this working group.
My current employer is the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), who does
not have any commercial interest in the DNS management.

At the IAEA, I am responsible for software development. My formal title is
Head, Information Architecture and Projects Section.

Personally, I have no financial interest in the DNS management, nor in any
entity or contracted party that operates in the DNS market, with the possible
exception of a limited number of shares in IBM and France Télécom.

Please let me know if further information is needed.
Best regards,
Roberto Gaetano