ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Time of the call

  • To: "'Roberto Gaetano'" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Time of the call
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:06:33 -0400

Hello All,

What the High Security Zone Advisory Group has done is have weekly calls
where the start times  alternate on a weekly basis. This way there is a
fixed schedule for planning purposes, but the start time is alternated to
provide increased global participation within the group. By way of example
here is a Doodle we just completed to shift the start times of our weekly
calls to take into account Day Time Saving Time in the US, see
http://www.doodle.com/6vingpu4dqywhzg3

Just a data point for this group's consideration.

Best regards,

Michael