ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] DOODLE / Scheduling of a WEEKLY Vertical Integration call

  • To: "gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] DOODLE / Scheduling of a WEEKLY Vertical Integration call
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:45:31 -0700

Dear All,

We would like to schedule a WEEKLY Vertical Integration call on the SAME day
and at the SAME time every week.

Please complete the attached Doodle poll by indicating your YES / NO / MAYBE
options for ALL times shown.

http://www.doodle.com/ybm9z4wx49srz7te

Time-zone active

Please note that once this Doodle poll has been completed, we will analyse the
results to see whether an exceptional monthly call at an alternate time would
be an option but that is phase two of the poll.

This Doodle poll will close on Friday 26 March at 2200 UTC – the date and time
will be announced shortly thereafter.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella