ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Question to WG on RAA

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Question to WG on RAA
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:19:14 -0700

Michael - as you stated, these are provisions in the draft Registry agreement,
not the RAA (Registrar Accreditation Agreement) which had been the topic of my
email.

As for the WG  there has not been a major response to my initial question of
what are the concerns with either signing the RAA or having a Registry
agreement that incorporates the RAA? In earlier emails people were against it
and was an option multiple times in the survey that was distributed, so there
must be a reason people are against signing it.

I was hoping we could start the dialogue on the list on this issue or others as
we wait  for the proposals to roll in.

Jeff