ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:33:31 -0500

hi all,

we have a few agenda items (that won't take long and can go towards the end of
the agenda) for the call next Monday.  most of the time can be devoted to
whatever you all would like to discuss.

how would you like to use the time?

the proposals, use-cases and scenarios seem to be evolving nicely on the list.
would a discussion of some of those be useful?  any proposal-champions want
some real-time discussion time with the whole group?

are there background documents that would provide a good discussion?

we're building the agenda right now, so this is a good time to steer us towards
things that would help you advance your work.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356