ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI Use Case Template, PLEASE READ EMAIL BEFORE VIEWINGATTACHMENT!!!!!

  • To: "tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI Use Case Template, PLEASE READ EMAIL BEFORE VIEWINGATTACHMENT!!!!!
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 07:57:22 -0400

Thomas,
No offense, but are you serious? Are you familiar with concepts such as freedom
of expression and freedom of thought? Do you really believe that we cannot
mention a company or talk about it without their permission? Or is this some
kind of satire of the trademark maximalist position?

As for me, I reserve the right to discuss, criticize, mention, hypothesize
about, project, consider ANY company and ANY topic that is not part of the very
narrowly circumscribed area which is expressly deemed illegal.

--MM