ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI Use Case Template, Single Registrant TLDs

  • To: <richardtindal@xxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI Use Case Template, Single Registrant TLDs
  • From: <jarkko.ruuska@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:48:17 +0200

Richard,

That was well formulated and mostly corresponds to my idea about a brand TLD.
Only thing I want to add is that 1,000 names might not be that much to my mind.
Corporations are currently using a lot of 3rd level names for localized
services or host names which multiplies the number of names needed. In a brand
TLD these would translate into 2nd level names.

BR,

-jr