ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] J-Team, some comments

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] J-Team, some comments
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 18:08:04 -0400

Jeff,

Fine, I accept that. The next issue with #4 is "audit". This is a word
that has different meanings in different legal/accounting contexts,
and it may impose vastly different burdens upon parties with a, and
again, I'll use a made up word to avoid using without understanding a
real word, "summation obligation".

What needs to be "summed", to prove the separation, should be defined,
unless of course you really do mean "audit" in some very specific,
concrete context.

Eric