ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] A case for minority caps

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] A case for minority caps
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20:23:04 +0200

Avri,

Sorry to be annoying, and I know there's now a list of acronyms that we can
refer to, but I'm finding your emails difficult to read because they're so
heavily laden with abbreviations and I find it inconvenient to refer to the
acronyms list every time.

Just a little personal feedback. Please feel free to disregard. May not be an
issue for others.

Thanks,

Stéphane