ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Evaluation team -- the last first call for volunteers

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Evaluation team -- the last first call for volunteers
  • From: Jean Christophe VIGNES <jcvignes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:08:40 +0200

Dear Mike,

Can you add me as well please?

Many thanks,
Jean-Christophe

Le 14/04/10 15:31, « Rahman Khan » <rahman.khan.john@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

Please add me in the Evaluation Group too. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rahman Khan John

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Mike O'Connor <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all,

thanks to those of you who stepped forward to volunteer.  let me echo Roberto's
formal call...  any other people want to join the Evaluation group?

we have a great list so far, but there's room for a few more people.  i kinda
like the idea of a relatively small group because my intuition is that it will
be a bit more nimble that way, but a few more people helping might be a Good
Thing.

Liz Williams
Scott Austin
Berry Cobb
Richard Tindel

mikey

- - - - - - - - -
phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com <http://www.haven2.com>

______________________
Jean-Christophe Vignes

Executive Vice-President & General Counsel
DCL Group
2, rue Léon Laval
L-3372 Leudelange

Tel.:  +352  20 200 123
Mobile : +352 691 600 424
Fax.:   +352 20 300 123
Mailto: JCVignes@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.datacenter.eu   | www.eurodns.com   | www.voipgate.com

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone.

Think of the environment: don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.