ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Another angle on allowing VI/CO

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Another angle on allowing VI/CO
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:37:03 -0400

I am also lost by the e-mail and I do not necessarily agree with your statement
on the arbitrariness of setting thresholds for cross ownership.  I know I have
said it over and over again, but the actual number threshold is not the key.
It is degree of control.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.