ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call
  • From: "Kathy Kleiman" <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 12:50:33 -0400

All, last week we talked about the headings in the matrix. Perhaps today we can
talk about the entries, similarities, and areas of convergence?

Best,

Kathy Kleiman
Director of Policy
.ORG The Public Interest Registry
Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!
Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz!
Find us on Facebook | dotorg
See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr
See our video library on YouTube

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.