ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Clarification

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Clarification
  • From: "Brian Cute" <briancute@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:47:41 -0400

To clarify my question to Mikey on yesterday's call, I did not intend to
impugn Mikey nor suggest that he was creating an "artificial" deadline.  I
was probing to understand whether ICANN Staff really believed there is no
chance that proposals from this group would be considered after Brussels.  I
received some feedback that prompted me to clarify this to the group.

Regards,

Brian