ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Memorial-day call -- poll

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Memorial-day call -- poll
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:33:32 +0200

This is probably the first, and hopefully the last, time I disagree with my
co-chair.
I think that if we are short of time, and we are even doubling the calls, we
cannot afford to skip one teleconference.
I would strongly recommend to hold the teleconference on Monday 31
regardless whether it is a holiday in some parts of the world.
To prove that I do not take this position just because it is not a holiday
where I live, let me recall that we had a call on Easter Monday, a holiday
in most of Europe including Austria, and that we are going to have a call
next Monday, that is also a holiday in most of Europe, including Austria.
Regards,
Roberto