ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 08:55:10 -0700

Mikey,

I am talking about a deadline for an interim report (deal memo,
whatever) for Brussels. It is a deliverable we intend to produce (in
whatever format/structure), and as far as I am aware there is no plan
for composing it or a date set for it to be done. That should be a high
priority topic for Monday. Who is producing it, what will it contain,
when will it be delivered. Keep in mind that the WG members will want to
see drafts, suggest edits, etc., at least I will. We really need to
start pulling it together.

Tim