ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call

  • To: "briancute@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <briancute@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:53:11 -0400

The lowest common denominator here is related to notice.  If no notice of
ownership is required to be filed or even if anonymous ownership is allowed,
then there is no way for the company to be aware of who owns shares.  Brian, if
you are aware of other jurisdictions, please let us know.  Perhaps Ireland is a
jurisdiction you are familiar with, so it would be good to know there
requirements.

In any case, if knowledge were a requirement, then I can live with 2% (as staff
recommended)...

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.