ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] taking your temperature on another face to face meeting

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] taking your temperature on another face to face meeting
  • From: "Phil Buckingham" <pjbuckingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 03:44:20 +0100

Mikey,

Yes , I would like to participate in another F2F meeting later this week.
Both , Kevin Wilson( CFO , ICANN) and David Giza ( Head of Compliance , ICANN) have also indicated to me that they would like to join such a meeting.
As Co Chair could you coordinate this . Happy to liaise , if needs be.

regards

Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>