ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] taking your temperature on another face to face meeting

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] taking your temperature on another face to face meeting
  • From: Jean Christophe VIGNES <jcvignes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:18:36 +0200

Works for me too.

JC

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 21 juin 2010 à 11:37, "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> thanks Kristina.
>
> mikey
>

> On Jun 21, 2010, at 10:21 AM, Rosette, Kristina wrote:
>

>> I have a conflict then and will try to find a proxy.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone.

Think of the environment: don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.