ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] questions for the public forum

  • To: "'Milton L Mueller'" <mueller@xxxxxxx>, "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] questions for the public forum
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 16:48:58 -0700

How many businesses, other than gTLD registries today, have restrictions on
cross ownership and vertical integration?

How many businesses, other than gTLD registries today, are forced to
distribute their primary product through a third party distribution network?

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087
http://rodenbaugh.com