ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Monday call?

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Monday call?
  • From: "Kathy Kleiman" <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:12:39 -0400

Hi All... I'm traveling, and would say that we have worked hard, and should
probably take a deep breath and a few days to catch up on mail (snail mail) and
life in general.

Safe travels home all!

Kathy Kleiman
Director of Policy
.ORG The Public Interest Registry
Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!
Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz!
Find us on Facebook | dotorg
See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr
See our video library on YouTube

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.