[gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items... and Something Completely Different
- To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items... and Something Completely Different
- From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:04:05 -0500
my lameness is overwhelming me today -- i forgot to send out a call for agenda
items yesterday. sorry about that.
the primary thing on my mind is launching this last little sprint to the finish
line. so my thought is to talk about the mechanics of that. since it's not a
real complicated plan, any time left over can be used to do anything you would
like to do.
proposed agenda items
- review agenda
- roll call
- review short-term plan
- identify editorial leaders for each major proposal (including DAGv4)
- identify minority viewpoints that aren't reflected in the major proposals and
figure out how/where they can be addressed
- any other business
anything else people would like to add?
and now for Something Completely Different...
here's video of your co-chairs rockin' the house at Music Night. we had a
terrible time. hated every minute. but we did it for YOU! aren't we
dedicated, self-sacrificing co-chairs? :-)
um... it's rock and roll. so if that kind of thing is forbidden at your
work-place, you might want to wait until you get home before playing the video.
- - - - - - - - -
handle OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)