ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Another drafting effort -- "Response to DAGv4 2% limitation"

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Another drafting effort -- "Response to DAGv4 2% limitation"
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:03:00 -0400

Mikey,
How on earth can you say there is a consensus around a 15% threshold??

That number has been attacked repeatedly, rejected by the majority of the WG in
an exiting poll, and exposed repeatedly as an arbitrary, plucked-
out-of-the-air dividing line lacking in any economic, regulatory of theoretical
justification.

--MM