ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:51:30 -0500

hi Tim,

yep, i agree.  my plan is to try and push a draft out early tomorrow morning
(my time) for final review.  we are up against the wall on getting the door
open on public-comments though.  so if people can be watching for the draft and
turn comments around quickly, we should be OK.  the more people can comment on
Margie's first draft, the better.

this group has been terrific at doing things unreasonably quickly.  i ask for
one more round.  :-)

mikey

On Jul 15, 2010, at 7:58 AM, Tim Ruiz wrote:

> Mikey,
>
> Please be sure that the WG has had sufficient time to review and comment on
> the draft. IMO, a day or more delay in posting it to be sure it is properly
> vetted with the WG is acceptable. This is a WG report.
>
> Tim

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com