Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] First Draft of VI Initial Report v.1
- To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] First Draft of VI Initial Report v.1
- From: "Phil Buckingham" <pjbuckingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:39:29 +0100
Margie & Marika & Mikey,
Impressive work, Margie.
Yes , the SRSU description is especially thin .
I have been working ( independently) / drafting up on a SRSU / .brand model /
proposal/ exception. Could I have an extension till close of this weekend ?
Isnt ,the IPC Rep, Kristina Rosette away on vacation ??
There is nothing about SRMU .
----- Original Message -----
From: Margie Milam
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:23 AM
Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] First Draft of VI Initial Report v.1
In preparation for the call VI call tomorrow, please find attached the First
Draft of the Initial Report for your review and consideration.
As you review this Draft, please note that:
· Due to the size of the document (currently over 90 pages!) I have
excluded the annexes and provide only the text of the report.
· The SRSU description is especially thin and needs further content
from IPC representatives and from NCSG representatives.
· Please disregard any formatting issues as I will be doing a more
thorough review of the document as it becomes more final.
· Once the results of the poll are in, someone will need to draft
content with any observations that to be included in Section 6.
Unfortunately, I will not be on tomorrow's call, but Marika will manage the
call in my absence. I will be in an all-day meeting in MDR, and will follow
up with Marika after the VI call.
Senior Policy Counselor