ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: First Draft of VI Initial Report v.1

  • To: "Jeff Eckhaus" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: First Draft of VI Initial Report v.1
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 06:35:06 +0000

Jeff E, the fact is that I - and four others that I know of - did not have
their votes counted in a wholly unscientific poll.   Further our co-chair Mikey
told everyone on the call today that he did not intend to try to aggregate the
data from the poll . That means that the poll in question will remain open past
the initial report deadlinmes.

RA

Ron Andruff
RNA Partners, Inc.