ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notes on VI Draft Section 5.1

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notes on VI Draft Section 5.1
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:06:04 +1000

Just finished my first read through (quick scan) and for some reason  on my
Open Office version all of page 63 and top part of page 64 are overprinted
(double exposure look) and unreadable => is it just me :?

Also re the latest Poll not withstanding our discussions on todays call and
other points raised  recently on the validity of and IF the data should be
referred to at all; => *if* it is included  I would have thought
that summary information and or charts of it were better to use (in as much
as it showed "work/activity done), rather than the highly suspect raw data
set of "responses"  that so many of us have criticized and well
invalidated...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)