ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: draft Report

  • To: "'Richard Tindal'" <richardtindal@xxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: draft Report
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:49:59 -0400

I support your recommendation, Richard.

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

President

RNA Partners, Inc.

220 Fifth Avenue

New York, New York 10001

+ 1 212 481 2820 ext. 11

  _____

From: owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Richard Tindal
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 4:05 PM
To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx

So we're discussing:

Exec Summary:    Explains there were multiple proposals and names them

Section 6:    Provides a 200 word bullet-point description of each proposal
-- but only its features, not its perceived pros and cons

Attachments ---   Contains the source documents for each proposal.  These
are the documents that were written and submitted during the course of the
WG -- but no edits or additions to these documents.

All -- Do we have consensus on that approach to the report?

RT