ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DAG4

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DAG4
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:17:15 -0400

I cant' reconcile this with the questions I recall being asked in the first week of this WG's existence, or the importance the 5% in the context of US corporations which are publically traded, which you've often cited, and if you wanted to explain the basis for this belief you would have.

My goal in offering a draft of what the WG understood 70 words to mean is not advocacy, but to allow the external reader insight into the common, or broadly held, understanding of the problem.

Eric