ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] process

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] process
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:32:12 -0400

Avri,

Can you please provide us with a little bit more detail on the issues you have?

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.