ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU text

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU text
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:45:09 -0400

Avri,

If you or someone else on the WG has suggested (even if only reporting
suggestions from their respective SG) a .ngo SRSU, that's fine and you
should say so.  I thought Eric was saying that no one on the WG had
advocated for or suggested one and, in that case, it didn't seem
appropriate to keep it in the report.  (I also didn't read your previous
message as saying that you had.)