ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Note to drafting-people -- please send me a drop-in replacement for your sections by 2400 GMT

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Note to drafting-people -- please send me a drop-in replacement for your sections by 2400 GMT
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:35:56 -0500

hi all (but especially you people on the hook for drafting),

please send me a "drop in replacement" of your deliverables by 2400 GMT today
-- my chances of accurately summarizing the email threads is nil.  :-)

so if you're doing a section, give me the drop in replacement for the whole
section (or Proposal, or Principal), rather than changes.

if you could do me one more favor...  send it to me with "DIR-Final" in the
subject line, that will help me identify the version you really want me to
staple into the report draft.

a last favor.  if you've already sent it, please resend it with that DIR-Final
added to the subject line.  i'd hate to get down to the wire and discover that
i've dropped in the wrong draft.

thanks!

mikey

phone   651-647-6109