ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DIR-Final - Text to replace Exceptions, SRSU, and Compliance sections

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DIR-Final - Text to replace Exceptions, SRSU, and Compliance sections
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:51:10 -0400

Hi,

Well here is a suggestion:

With one exception, i agree with the statement below.

Perhaps we can submit this, and only this, as the whole of the report for the
WG.

I would not feel a need for a minority statement if this were the entire
report, as no one's favorite material is included to the exclusion of any other
material.

The only change I would recommend, given that people argue we do not know what
the SU really means in SRSU or the MU means in SRMU, that we substitute Single
Registrant (SR) for Single Registrant Single User (SRSU) - leaving that
discussion for another time.

a.