ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a couple last items

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a couple last items
  • From: Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:54:51 +0530

Mike,

This is just a point about uniformity of the format of proposals as featured
in the draft report.  On page 78, Rack + shows a list of supporters which
was possibly a section that the Rack + draft included to list co-proposers.
But in the draft report, Rack + happens to be the only proposal that shows a
list of supporters. Outsiders may get the impression (on a rapid glance)
that Rack + is the 'most supported' proposal, in the absence of a similar
list of supporters in the other proposals. So this part of the Rack +
proposal may please be deleted.

Sivasubramanian M