ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Mail Server Broken?

  • To: Volker Greimann - Key-Systems GmbH <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Mail Server Broken?
  • From: Jean Christophe VIGNES <jcvignes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:13:44 +0200

LOL! I don't know what's worse: that my gnso-vi folder  has reached 3750
emails today or that we seem to be in panic mode when it's relatively
quiet... Withdrawal issues anyone? :-)

JC

Le 23/07/10 16:05, « Volker Greimann - Key-Systems GmbH »
<vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Everyone is in a coma after last night; too much glue...
>
> Volker
>> No mails for over 12 hours .. is the mail list server broken??
>>
>> Mr Michele Neylon
>> Blacknight Solutions
>> Hosting&  Colocation, Brand Protection
>> ICANN Accredited Registrar
>> http://www.blacknight.com/
>> http://blog.blacknight.com/
>> http://blacknight.mobi/
>> http://mneylon.tel
>> Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
>> US: 213-233-1612
>> UK: 0844 484 9361
>> Locall: 1850 929 929
>> Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mneylon
>>
>> PS: Check out our latest offers on domains&  hosting: http://domainoffers.me/
>> -------------------------------
>> Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business Park,Sleaty
>> Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

______________________
Jean-Christophe Vignes

Executive Vice-President & General Counsel
DCL Group
2, rue Léon Laval
L-3372 Leudelange

Tel.:  +352  20 200 123
Mobile : +352 691 600 424
Fax.:   +352 20 300 123
Mailto: JCVignes@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.datacenter.eu   | www.eurodns.com   | www.voipgate.com

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone.

Think of the environment: don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.